[Dailydrool] Happy Labor Day!

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Sun Aug 31 08:51:18 PDT 2008

We want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Labor Day, especially all of you Down South!
Our prayers are with all who have suffered a loss recently.

Hello Sally from Ecuador, loved the Montana video, and healing Drool to all in need.

On a lighter note, Janie Anne is on the cover page for September, if you want, make sure and take a look!
She went to Dr. Jeri the other day for a lump on her right rear leg.  Turns out (after aspiration) it was just a Basset zit which Jeri cleaned out, but it's back.  Jeri says that's normal.
Janie would also like to invite all of you that haven't become friends with her to visit her on dogster.com and become friends.
  Woofs and happy holiday slurps to all.
Janie Anne (Colorado Mt Basset) & Bill

Janie Anne     (Dogster.com/dogs/7229730)