[Dailydrool] HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT ANYONE USING NAIL CLIPPERS ON BASSETS CALLED "QuickFinders"

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:02:28 PDT 2008

a quote from the company here below:

"The QuickFinders are big sellers and we do not offer returns for
products that customers have had for over a year. I can offer you some
information sheets and some DVD’s that we have available for the
QuickFinder to help you market them and get them sold. If you need
further assistance or if you have any other questions, please do not
hesitate to contact me.<<<<"

anyone having a problem with theirs? guess some folks bought them and
they do not work properly and the company refuses to return money.....by
way of crediting the retailer who sold them to the people. thankyou for
any feedback. leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com