[Dailydrool] peeing in crate

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:28:59 PDT 2008

 I know WHY he does it but I don't know how to tell you to re-train him. He
has been in a kennel or crate too long, no matter how long it was, and has
had to pee in the crate whether he wanted to or not, and there was not any
correction. (I do not mean punishment. I mean there was no one to train  him
otherwise.)
He got out just often enough to learn he didn't need to poop in the crate,
or maybe he WAS crate trained and has forgotten. He's a baby.
Hopefully someone with a better  training brain will email in with some
directions, but I am sure it is a problem than can be pretty easily
corrected.

MomPerson with Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper