[Dailydrool] hedbones spinnin

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 13:50:38 PDT 2008

We,me an Llewis an eben Grampa Mitchell an Cooper, we hedbonesspinnin wif
all da sad news on our hound furends been sick an goin to da Bridge (Hi!
Mommadog Zelda!) We sending a big steemer tronk ob drool to alla youse, an
youse nose who youse is. (Whut Llewis. Look youse juss let me rite dis da
way i goin rite dis or else you do it yoself., ok?)
All of you in our big ole Basset hearts , and special Nigel snooters to
you,da bestest snooters in da whole world.
Hugs to you all from MomPerson who gots arms
Special Belgian Vibes (we gotta put dis stoopid tthing in agin? Oh, hiya
Mr.Cooper Sir yessier it going SPECIAL BELGIAN VIBES to you all as well.

Love and Hugs, Snuggles and Snooters
Nigel and Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper an Momperson, too.