[Dailydrool] peeing in crate

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Aug 31 19:08:41 PDT 2008

My Annie was forever peeing in her crate, so my vet told me to  "  REDUCE "
the size of her crate so that she just had enough room to turn  around and lay
down, at first I thought it was kind of cruel, but after about  two weeks of
realizing that she had to lay in her own pee, ( which she hated  )  she
learned real fast to hold it,
it  REALLY ONLY TOOK TWO WEEKS  , after that we would had a  little more room
 and now she is fine.

Maggie got bad at me one day  after I left her and went to the store ,  so
for SPITE she peed on my bed, so when I got home, I put her in her crate with
ALL OF MY WET BEDDING, she was in there fro over an hour with all those WET
sheets and blankets and guess what?  she has NEVER peed in the house or on  the
furniture since.

Marlene

deal here.