[Dailydrool] Drool coming to all on the US south (and Violeta's story)

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 31 19:18:34 PDT 2008

Hi Droolers

We realise that the drool is really a family when we get worried about them concerning the hurricane that is heading towards Lousiana and Texas.
Violeta and Xaxa are slinging drool in the overdrive so everyone stay safe.
On another note, Violeta pinched a muscle and could go downstairs but not upstairs so the daddy slave had to bring her up. So what a surprise when he went to check on her, she was by the elevator (I need it because I am in a wheelchair) looking at him as if asking him to bring her up on the elevator! And so he did. And all the other times after that as well until she felt better!! I believe it gains her a chance of a Pwincess Title?!
Drool and love to all
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau