[Dailydrool] Urinating in Crate

Marilyn mjsergent at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 19:13:40 PDT 2008

Hey there, when my babies were little (Dexter & Lexy), they peed in their
crate all the time.  The crate was not too big.  They would pee whether
there was bedding in there or not.  When there wasn't, it was a heck of a
mess because when I came in the room, they got so excited that is splashed
everywhere.  I even tried putting them in a crate together with and w/o
bedding, and they still peed.  They eventually just grew out of it, thank
God.  It took them forever to potty train too.  They are four years old now.
Patience, I guess, is the key, especially if they come from a puppy mill.

Marilyn