[Dailydrool] Goodbye our Sweet Jimmy

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 19:54:40 PDT 2008

Our hearts here at Basset Rescue of Puget Sound are breaking as our little boy Jimmy has received his angel wings and has made his way to the Bridge. Although we only had Jimmy a little over a week he was very very special to us and we did everything possible to save his young life. The sadness is compounded by the fact that had he gotten the proper treatment for his problems he would still be here today. By the time we got him it was already to late and regardless of Alexa and our wonder vet’s efforts.  If only we had been able to have him sooner things could have been very different. He had a rough time before he got to us. During the short time he was with us he was very much loved and I know he felt it, that is why he fought to stay with us to the end. He was set free from his pain with love and kindness in his Aunite Alexa’s arms and is now flying pain free meeting new Basset friends and able to eat what ever he wants at that big buffet in the sky. Fly free Jimmy, you have you
r angel wings now and your pain is gone.  We love you.

Joni Thomas
The Terrific Thomas Hounds
Fred  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739990
Earl   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739999
Bob-a-licious http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739959
Little Stuart  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739974

Looking for cool stuff check out  https://www.petlane.com/joni
All my profits go to support Basset Rescue