[Dailydrool] Pw Annie...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 20:33:13 PDT 2008

'tis Pw Ms.Brandy woofin' at ya from the royal keyboard. A true Pwincess was lost to us when Pw Annie left for the bridge way too soon. I will miss her in Ohio in october- she always had the most interesting techniques to share! Any of you young hopefuls would do well to try to follow her paw-steps...she had auntie Beth trained to a WOOF. She had a very grand carriage all of her own- not just a one time waddle carriage- a real live everyday carriage. There was nothing that her mama wouldn't do for her and I know she is missing her a lot right now. You PIT's can do Pw Annie proud by training your slaves well- and of course posting it to the drool so that everyone can learn. Please be kind to my old eyes and make it easy to decipher...
She slave has a candle lit for her and the many babies that left recently...very sad- but we will all meet up again and until then Caruso will help them keep an eye on their families down here and FQ Feyfey and Mama will make sure everyone has everything they want.
smooch ( no snark today) to you auntie Beth... droolies, Pw Ms.Brandy