[Dailydrool] Thanks

Carrie Pfeiffer cpfeiffer at pekinhigh.net
Mon Dec 1 07:17:39 PST 2008

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me info on dog doors.  We installed mine in the wall over the weekend and while my lab has figured it right out my basset is still a little leery of it.  I will work with her and I am sure she will eventually get it without me having to start it for her.  I am banning all use of the regular door for them for the time being till they use the little one full time.

Drool to everyone that needs it as I am 306 drools behind as of this morning.  Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day and enjoy the upcoming holidays also.  We are going to be the January page in the drool calendar so when that comes don't pass us by.

Carrie Pfeiffer and Mandy