[Dailydrool] Desperate for help in St. Cloud MN this coming weekend

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Dec 1 07:20:34 PST 2008

I am begging for help at the dog show in St. Cloud on the 6th and
7th.  No experience necessary.  Strong arms and reasonably good
balance helpful.  Job description includes assisting an idiot who
entered 5 bassets with getting the whole pack to the ring on time, hanging
onto dogs ringside (not all five at once, I promise!!  I will have
crates!), assisting with doing "dog switches" between classes
(have the next dog out of the crate, snood off, and switch it with the one
I am bringing out of the ring), and helping get the troops back to the
grooming area when bassets are done.  For a change, bassets are not
at the crack of dawn, although they are earlyish - I think around 9:30 AM
both days.  If interested, please email me privately.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time
to visit these websites: