[Dailydrool] Stewie

julie jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:12:28 PST 2008

We are so glad that Stewie has found a good home and are sending lots of drool for his tumor/recovery.  It breaks our hearts every time we hear of abandoned hounds and would love to take in a whole herd of them.  We know Stewie is loving this new chapter in his life.  He was just waiting for you to come along.

Snooter welcomes and drool from the SI girls, Ninja, Marley, and Maggie