[Dailydrool] Moderation

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 17:33:29 PST 2008

Though I don't necessarily agree that a list like this should be moderated, the majority of posters seemed happier when it was. That being the case: moderators, please, come back!

I have but one suggestion for the moderators, should they decide to return. Remember, please, that part of moderating a list is seeing to it that all valid points of view are allowed to be heard, without favoritism towards any one poster over another. Newbies have important info to share, too!

Thank you for your efforts. I hope you come back.

--RichS
Hubby to Patty, poppa to Bullet the basset, Jester the border terrier, and 7 dear departed companions OTB.