[Dailydrool] Moderators

Eileen Kastura bassetbabe at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 18:25:48 PST 2008

I don't post often to the Daily Drool but I do read them and have been
reading them for many years.  Bob the Dog you are right.  The DD needs
moderators and the ones we have (had) should be praised for all the time and
effort they have put into being moderators.  It's a long tedious job to read
all the posts and moderate them.  You need rules and regulations in any
society and the Daily Drool is a society in itself.  I vote YES for
moderators and a very BIG THANK YOU to the moderators we already have.
Please come back and help keep the Daily Drool civil and respectful to all
the humans and hounds that are a part of this family.  We as a group need
rules and limits to maintain some kind of order amongst us all otherwise
chaos will exist.

Eileen and Toby Lance