[Dailydrool] chilly

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:48:06 PST 2008

Nigel an Llewis reed you postie about been chilly. Eeting it. We rite dat
down in we book ob no's. NO CHILLY.

Me an Llewis watchin dis TB show whut gotta big ole doggie callt a K9 look
lika wolf. Dese peepels whut callt poleece peepels (dey da wons whut drive
them cars wif da neato cool whirly lights) hab dese doggies an da doggies
chase an ketch da bat guys.
So I Nigel fink I play K9 an I preeten Mr.Cooper he da bat guy an I runs
acrost da yard an grabim.

I dont fink I be playin K9 anytime agin soon, mebbe nebber.
MomPerson she come out an meke Cooper sir stop bouncin me onna groun but if
she hadent I wooda beet him up silly.
 (Where he be, Llewis? He tole me he don wanna see my face nomore tanite.
Boy, my footie still hurtz....he gots teef likea...whussat fishie wif da
teef? Shirk. He gots teef likea shirk. Big black Shirk.)