[Dailydrool] Chilie

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 17:26:45 PST 2008

dear brudder jake,

me be a sendin' sum real COLD icysikle Drool fur ya
poor liddle dumbunny brudder! Spechully fer da tailpipe!

hehehe

huckleberry

Dis Brudder Elwood. I sittin in me home tonite a wipin me brow. Da Brudder bee a sweatin bullets, why dis be like one ob dem hot flashes dat nebber end. Youze, da peeps sey now Elwood, how do dis bee, it winter time, it cold and how you bee a sweatin?? I tellz you all a liddel story.
  In da winterz time me Momma she make da soupz, da stewz, you knowz, stuff like dat. Todey she meke summfin called chiliz. Da home smell like dis stuff in da big pot and Momma and da Daddy eatz. So Momma a talkin to Daddy, youze know she a doin da yap, yap, yap. She not a watchin ol Brudder Jake, whut be a big long brudder whut den stand on up dere at da tebble and he git da chiliz. It must be real good, why he suck dat stuff rite down. Brudder Elwood not be a knowin, cause Jake eatz it all up.
  Den it heppin.
  Momma see Brudder Jake, she be a yellin, Daddy be a laffin, Brudder Jake jus lickin him chopperz. Daddy seys why dere not much in da bowl, but Brudder Elwood herez to tells da peeps dat Brudder Jake gonna splode. Why I nebber see gas bomberz like dis, not ebbin out ob Elder Clara. Brudder Jake got da tearz in him eyeballz, he gotz da burpin, he gotz da flamin tailpipe whut be mekein da brudder sweat. Why dis must be da global warmin stuff dey alweys a talkin bout on da tb.  Den Brudder Jake go out to da yard, he all cranked up out dere a takin a dump. Why da steam comin off dat pile meke da neighbors call fur da fire truck iffin dey see dat. Elder Clara be a smilin.
  Brudder Elwood gonna go nowz, he gonna help git da Brudder Jaker in da home. I git da butt wipers out an help me brudder.
  Brudder Elwood good boy todey.

  Drool to all in need--

  Debbie Winchester
  Bob, Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and