[Dailydrool] Chilie

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 16:19:05 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I sittin in me home tonite a wipin me brow. Da Brudder
bee a sweatin bullets, why dis be like one ob dem hot flashes dat nebber end.
Youze, da peeps sey now Elwood, how do dis bee, it winter time, it cold and
how  you bee a sweatin?? I tellz you all a liddel story.
In da winterz time me Momma she make da soupz, da stewz, you knowz, stuff
like dat. Todey she meke summfin called chiliz. Da home smell like dis stuff in
da big pot and Momma and da Daddy eatz. So Momma a talkin to Daddy, youze
know  she a doin da yap, yap, yap. She not a watchin ol Brudder Jake, whut be a
big  long brudder whut den stand on up dere at da tebble and he git da chiliz.
It  must be real good, why he suck dat stuff rite down. Brudder Elwood not be
a  knowin, cause Jake eatz it all up.
Den it heppin.
Momma see Brudder Jake, she be a yellin, Daddy be a laffin, Brudder Jake  jus
lickin him chopperz. Daddy seys why dere not much in da bowl, but Brudder
Elwood herez to tells da peeps dat Brudder Jake gonna splode. Why I nebber see
gas bomberz like dis, not ebbin out ob Elder Clara. Brudder Jake got da tearz
in  him eyeballz, he gotz da burpin, he gotz da flamin tailpipe whut be mekein
da  brudder sweat. Why dis must be da global warmin stuff dey alweys a talkin
bout  on da tb.  Den Brudder Jake go out to da yard, he all cranked up out
dere a  takin a dump. Why da steam comin off dat pile meke da neighbors call fur
da fire  truck iffin dey see dat. Elder Clara be a smilin.
Brudder Elwood gonna go nowz, he gonna help git da Brudder Jaker in da  home.
I git da butt wipers out an help me brudder.
Brudder Elwood good boy todey.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and