[Dailydrool] Thank you for the cards!

suzae johnson suzaej at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:32:18 PST 2008

Droolers,

This is my first Christmas without my lunk of love, Ethel Smoochhound.  She went to the bridge in August after 14 years of being the best dog a gal could ever dream of.  Needless to say, it doesn't seem like the holidays without her.

I want to thank all of you who have sent me cards.  It just wouldn't be Christmas without the Tank Hounds, would it?  Anyhow, I appreciate being able to see all of your beautiful bassets.  Please give them all a tummy rub from me!

Best holiday wishes & a peaceful, calm new year.

Suzae