[Dailydrool] bragging again and a question

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Dec 8 15:08:10 PST 2008

Gotta brag one more time.  Yesterday our Bertha became our latest
champion.  She took Best of Winners for her third major.  She is
eight years young and except for the gray face, she could be 4.
Great gal!  She is the 3rd from this litter I have finished in the
last year.  Just goes to show that if they are put together right,
they stay together right!

And the question for those of you who
show:  I know I finished Bertha's 2 siblings at age 7 and I know of a
gal in Illinois who finished a 7 year old last year.  Does anybody
know what the oldest basset to finish was?

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:

Rebec Bassets at www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue,
Inc. at www.bbrescue.org