[Dailydrool] A Note From Lilly Langtree

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Mon Dec 8 13:59:18 PST 2008

Hello Droolers,
Twis (I) Lilly Langtree of the Country Bumpkins.
Mom is busy so I thought I would give an update on how things are going.
Mom has been so busy lately she started to do her baking and has been backing since way before Thanksgiving.
She made all kinds of breads to give to others, Pumpkin, Cranberry Pumpkin and that squash on I do not know what you call it, It's big and green. It is our (the Bumpkins) most favorite. Mom made sure since we were all so good to give us a taste.
Now she is making cookies and she say nope, they will make us sick. Andy and I have been plotting on how to get some.
Mom has also given me a new charge when we are out in the pens. He is a really nice boy and quite. Mom tells me he is blind and that I need to help him see when he is outside. I have not figured that one out yet, so to help him I give him some of that good old basset love, ( you know) ear washing face wash, and barking to let him know where I am at.
His name is Cotton and he is an Aussie.
Mom is so excited and I am to as we finally got up graded to DSL WOW! my words just fly to anyone I write to.
Mom is also getting ready for the Grandkids to come. She got the stocking and orneyments from Pw Blossom and Annie Belle today. She was thrilled with them.
So we are gearing up the Bumpkins and I for the Children as well. We want to be sure to teach them all the right stuff. (this could be fun.)
As for my she is still grieving over Paddie and she tells me it is so hard to get through some things, I have to agree with her as I struggle eat day to get out of the pen when we are out side. There has to be some secret to that gate.
Maybe by Christmas I will figure it out.
Well Merry Christmas I hear Mom coming.
Lilly Langtree of Paddie (ATB) and The Country Bumpkins
St Paddie's Day Suprize
March 17 1997  September 7, 2008
"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart that will always remain."
-- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/106643