[Dailydrool] Lucille is almost back to normal

Mary Ann Thomas queenbasset at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:30:35 PST 2008

Lucy actually did the Basset 100 last night.  Our house is small so that's
all she can do!  We thank all you kind peeple/furkids for the thoughts,
prayers and drool.  To set the story straight she actually only ate the
stuffing, a pan 9" x 13" and about 2/3 full.  Her long-legged nephew is the
one who got the turkey.  He's a big old black lab + and it didn't seem to
phase him at all.  I'm here to  tell you that drool really works.  And
thanks to all, have a great holiday season!

--
Mary Ann Thomas
Slave to Loose Lips Lucille                     SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE