[Dailydrool] Twoie-home

Roger & Joyce Jennings jsj at zoomtown.com
Wed Dec 10 07:56:27 PST 2008

Hi everyone!  We brought our precious girl home on Saturday.  She is
sweet, loving, SNUGGLY, and soooo pretty. She and Tuck and Beanie are
doing well together.  I'll post more about her later.  I would have
posted sooner, but on the morning after we brought her home, I slipped
on the basement steps and broke my leg.  The next morning, Roger was
going to the car and slipped on a patch of Ice and broke a rib.  In
37.2 hours we went to our family doctor, the hospital, the
orthopaedic  surgeon, and our vet for a get acquainted/ well dog
visit. We are just so happy to have Twoie that we can't dwell on
anything else.

Love and drool to all the pooches and people in need.
Roger, Joyce, Tuck, Beanie and Twoie.