[Dailydrool] Charlie

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 19:09:16 PST 2008

I need to ask for a bit of drool for my "Little Old Man" Charlie.  On  his
walk this evening he slipped on the ice at home and must have hurt his back,
because his rear legs are not working as well as normal.  When he walks his
back legs seem to give out a bit, but he can climb stairs.  I took him to  the ER
vet and they could not tell me to much more, cept that he has pain in his
neck and lower back.  Sent some Tamidol? and a pain medication, and said to
give him rest.  Will take him to his vet tomorrow, for a double  check.  Hope he
heals like earlier this year.  Daddy is a nervous  wreck.

DDropp