[Dailydrool] Charlie

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 17:57:01 PST 2008

Its been a had day here with Charlie.  It is very cold here  today, the
coldest in years.  With his bad legs, he cannot walk well, and  so misses his
walks, that he does not want to do anything outside unless I do  walk him.  It is
very frustrating, and I find myself raising my voice to  him, then regretting
it terribly.  This am, I took Ben out first(-8  degrees), and then Charlie.  He
did nothing.  Brought him back in, and  found a puddle on the dining room
rug.  After taking Cheyene out, I found a  pile of poop on the living room rug.
No wonder he did not want to do  anything outside.  The others just run out
there, do their job and   run back in.  This evening I took Charlie out,
nothing.  Cam back in  and found more poop.  Just gonna  have to live with  it  until
 it warms up.  The funny thing  is that he wants to go out,  but not do
anything.  Hope his legs improve enough to just be able to  do a little walking,
enough to do his jobs.  When I put the  leash on  him, his spirits rise,  and a
lilt goes into his crippled gait.  It  just makes me cry.

DDropp

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.