[Dailydrool] trichoepithelioma

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 07:39:29 PST 2008

My friend has a sweet hound mix named Ivy.  Ivy came from the Humane Society about 6 years ago and has had a number of health problems over the years.  My friend asks:

"did i tell you she has this thing called trichoepithelioma and it's
most common in bassets?  only treatment i've found is removal, which is
not very optimal.  wonder if any of your basset gang have dealt with it
before, and if they know of any medications?"

So what do you say, Droolers?  Any advice for my friend?

Thanks!!