[Dailydrool] Murphy

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:57:31 PST 2008

Dear Robin,So sorry to hear about Murphy leaving for the bridge.  We send our prayers and heart healing drool to  you.  He sounds like a wonderful companion, and I know exactly what you mean about the "special one in your heart".  I, too, have 8 bassets, and I love them all with all my being, but I know my grief will be different for each when the time comes (not soon, please).Peace, love and healing drool,Jackie and the Chazey hounds