[Dailydrool] twitch?

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:21:48 PST 2008

Cowboy has been twitching today. Its kind of like a muscle twitch but its
his whole body like while he's laying down, his body twitches. It seems
different then the painful shivers I saw when Rupert ingested the plug so
I'm holding off on giving any pain meds. It could be shivering so we put a
blanket over him,but it doesnt seem the same as when we shiver b/c its not
consistent. Its like twitch.....lay peacefully for a few
seconds....twitch....peace......twitch.....but only 5-30 seconds between
twitches.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Kacy w/ Cow and Ru