[Dailydrool] I know why Debbie's photos are so small

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 16:46:55 PST 2008

I know why Debbie's photos are so small. Brudder Elwood and Elder Clara are clear in the foreground.  This was a conspiracy by Morse and Evil Annie. These photos are the perfect size for a small heart-shaped locket, which could be lovingly attached to the appropriate collars. (Back in the day, I could never find small enough photos for those lockets, when my kids were little, so I recognize the perfect size when I see it!) So, Morse and Annie, get out your scissors, and ask your mom's for little lockets for Christmas.