[Dailydrool] ehrlichiosis--Kelvin

Mary Chase bailey566 at juno.com
Thu Dec 18 04:30:47 PST 2008

Hi Carmen,

We have a dog who tested positive for ehrlichiosis years ago when her former owners adopted her as a puppy.  Our vet explained that its a "southern tick" disease, like Lyme.  Apparently the symptoms are off and on--the treatment is long and expensive...but Divi dog is going on 13, gets a tad stiff once in awhile (who knows may just be old age not ehrliciosis) and the best is she's on a diet continually!!!

Good luck with Kelvin, your an angel to help him and he's a lucky dog.  Keep the picture links coming!

Mary
In Cold Dark Southern NH!!