[Dailydrool] Buuuuuuuuuuuuudddddeeeerrrrrrrrrr

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 04:43:16 PST 2008

I Nigel! I secont da vote on Budder! Mmmmmmmmmmmm meke me droool juss finkin
bout it.
I, however, cognizant of da radishes budder kin prodewce in my beautious
cartiaxe sistem (didint fink I nose dat word "cognizant" didja?) prefer da I
Canit Beleeve It Not Budder brand. I hab scored meny tubs ob it an nebber a
upset tum. I rekomend it. It eesy gettin da lid off, too. By da way.

Llewis I did too git dat word right.
Oh.
whatre radishes, den?
Llewis say it ravischtes. Like da ravitches of time. Whadebber.

Love an Drool an speshial no snow to Aunty Leslie.

Nigel an Llewis