[Dailydrool] Hadley

jonquil at attglobal.net jonquil at attglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 16:17:01 PST 2008

Thanks so much to all who sent drool and good wishes for my senior
Hadley who had a lot of surgery.  The DH brought him home late yesterday
afternoon while I was at work.  Hadley is a total Frankenbasset now with
his back and half his belly shaved and several 5-inch incisions held
together with a nickzillion staples.  He has Rimadyl for pain (and I have
vodka for anxiety).  This morning he was more aware of his surroundings
and looked like he might survive this experience after all.  I'm sure all the
drool is helping him recover.   Bless you all for sending it!

Nancy (with more gray hair now), Toby, Hadley Frankenbasset and Casey
atb