[Dailydrool] we are...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 16:20:47 PST 2008

poopsicles ..ok well not really but  near close to it!

Got home the house felt rather cold....I thought oh maybe turn it up a
little...
NOPE our furnace is not working!  ERRRR!
Hubby is going to try to come home and check the sensor on it....it turns on
but the flames dont' come on.
DRATS!

Just when a weekend cold spell is coming....below zero temps!
I swear if I have 2 boys when I decide to have children one will be a car
mechanic and one will do HVAC LOL

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face