[Dailydrool] cwismuss

Jan Chamberlain jacypenny at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 19:08:37 PST 2008

itz me miss penny fwom norfern wizkonzin . i/we wanna wishie eberybuddy a happy hoWliday. fank youz to brudder elwood & his momma...we gotz da teeny tiny pischurs today & we lub dem. dey be weal tiny but nice pischur. i found free houndies in der. i fout der be 5 in youz house? were be da odders? duz youz hab a pischur ob all da houndies in youz house? i mean a bigger pischur.hehehe.
brudder elwood....we lubs all da stowies & anniticks ob youz...keep em up....dey be good...hehehe.
me hopes eberybuddy hab a helfy newz yeah & i be sendin magical cwismuss dwoolies to all da houndies dat need it & all da momma & dads dat need it to. it wurks weal good, dis magical dwool ya no.
mewwy cwismuss & happy new yearz to eberybuddy.
miss penny & yep, da mom swabe too.