[Dailydrool] Have a wonderful Christmas

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 24 20:38:01 PST 2008

We were SO excited to read that Lily was found and is safely home again. That's the Drool's Christmas present for this year, I think!

We will now redirect drool to all those in need... those who are missing two or four leggers (or three leggers, my three-legged cat adds), those who are unwell and anyone else who needs it. Since I have been doing some cookie-baking, Paddi and Vern are in full drool production.

I joined this list just over a year ago, when my dear Billy (ATB November 2007) was having many health problems. Reading the Drool has become a much-anticipated part of my day. So -- thank you to everyone who posts, everyone who offers such good advice on basset hounds, everyone who rescues these wonderful dogs and everyone who cheered just as loudly as I did when Lilly made it home.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Mary
and Paddi B Basset
and Vernon Q Basset