[Dailydrool] Calender

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Thu Dec 25 11:28:05 PST 2008

I don't read DD quite often enough to catch everything, and was
wondering if someone knows what the schedule is for shipping the 2009
Daily Drool calender?  I ordered one a long while back when it was on special.

We doubled our fur butts this year.  I noticed an offer of a mature
basset lady on the bulletin board of our vet and made the "mistake"
of mentioning to my wife, a former cat person, that it was a shame we
really didn't have room for her.  That ploy worked and Mabel came to
live with us.  Her owner was finishing nursing school and couldn't
give her the attention she deserved.

She seemed to not be accustomed to a lot of affection, but we have
taken care of that, but she isn't a lap dog like Myrtle is.

Tommy in Baton Rouge