[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas and thanks from Kuwait!

BrierK at aol.com BrierK at aol.com
Thu Dec 25 11:21:09 PST 2008

Merry Christmas!  I just wanted to again thank all of you who have  sent a
card to heroes this year.  My brother has mentioned the cards  multiple times in
his e-mails.  Here are quotes from his last two:

Kristi signed me up with her on-line Basset hound group's
card  exchange, so I have received a whole pile of Christmas cards with
pictures of people's dogs.  I have decorated the door of my  office
with all the cards.  There is even one picture with dogs  posed on a
restored antique tank.  Thanks, Kristi!

Kristi's dog lovers have continued to flood me with cards.  I  got
12 envelopes the other day.  My office door is completely full now  and
I've started using the adjacent wall.

Thanks for brightening his holidays, and the holidays of those who are
serving with him!
Kristi
Lucy the basset
Melmo the samoyed