[Dailydrool] thanks..

jkdjf at tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Sun Dec 28 17:17:08 PST 2008

I want to say thanks to all those who sent cards to my son in Missouri. He loved it and it made his birthday a whole lot less lonesome. I ask how many he had received and he said lots of them. Thanks so much. I also had a question about Daisy's howling or singing as we like to call it. Before we got Thelma Lou she would sing everytime we went out and came back in  or anytime else we were away from her. Sometimes you could just tell her to sing and she would do it. But since Thelma came she doesn't sing anymore. Does that mean that she isn't happy? They play good together now and Daisy seems to like her but I don't know why she won't sing for us now.  : (  : (   Kathy  & Daisy Mae &  Little Miss Thelma Lou of VA