[Dailydrool] New Boy! And Howliday cards.

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 16:02:06 PST 2008

I happen to have some howliday cards left over (I participated on the full list).  If someone would like one, please e-mail me!

I have never formally introduced my new boy, C. Higgins!  He is a wonderful, two-year old smooshy boy!  I travelled to Colorado Springs in October and brought him home!  He came from a wonderful couple who have made a lifetime of memories breeding and showing their basset hounds.  I am completely in love with this funny boy!  It has taken some time, but I believe my Maggie Mae has also fallen in love with her new brother!  I have attached his dogster page, along with Maggie's.Candy DusekMaggie Mae www.dogster.com/dogs/166615C. Higgins www.dogster.com/dogs/923059

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me