[Dailydrool] Minivans

Mary Lee Trnka mltrnka at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 11:53:26 PST 2008

The Dodge minivan has been the company vehicle for my husband's employer for nearly 20 years.  We have loved every one of them.  The one we have now is a Dodge Grand Caravan with Stow-and-Go seats, as well as automatic doors.  We REALLY love this one!  When all the seats are folded, the room is great.  In all these years we have never had a serious problem with any of them (total of maybe 8?)  We haven't used this one to transport bassets yet, but it will definitely hold a full set of drums.

Mary Lee