[Dailydrool] BUV's

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 18:09:32 PST 2008

We too have an ancient (antique??) Chrysler Town&Country...it sports lots of rust these days as well as a giantdent when a big truck ran into us. We actually took it off the road a couple of months ago- it has over 200,000 miles on it ~ but it is now in the shop getting road ready once again. It is just great for hauling...errr...chauffering bassets around in- easy in and out ( even when I have to do the "butt hauling")! I had to laugh about the dirty seats sitting in a shed post-my backseats spent so long sitting against the side wall of the garage I had to REALLY wash them when we took it off the road and I put the seats back in. I have driven the new models several times- and have to say that for comfort- mine beats 'em! And yes- it also fits all the soccer and football gear :)A HUGE Thanks to the Winstanley clan for once again 'hosting' all the howliday cards- it is great to see them all!Happy New Year to my drool family- may you all be Blessed with love, health and happiness in 2009!...almost time for Ms.Brandy's second annual Birthday celebration wooffle (not-a-raffle as some states don't like them...but anyone can wooffle she says). A tiny teaser...there will a ONE OF A KIND sweater that you ladies will just DROOL over!droolies, Angelika