[Dailydrool] Foster Homes Needed!

Jane & Marty Hay jhay at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 1 08:52:35 PST 2008

Hi Everyone! I'm the Assistant Foster Home Coordinator for Carolina Basset Hound Rescue.
Just in the past couple of weeks we have taken in 22 bassets and we are in desperate need
for good foster homes in North and South Carolina. If you live in either state and have ever
had the desire to help save a hound, are willing to go through a home inspection and then
foster a hound till CBHR finds a permanent loving home for him, please go to our website,
cbhr.com, print off a foster home application and send it in. The hounds will thank you!

Jane Hay
Asst. Foster Home Coordinator
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue