[Dailydrool] Christmas Tree

Katie Strobel katie.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:09:54 PST 2008

Hello everyone,
We set up our tree last night and already we've had to adjust the
ornaments. We tied the tree up knowing that Watson would be under it
as soon as he could be. We also have bell ornaments on the bottom of
the tree which serve as our warning system that Watson's up to no
good, and they are also indestructible. Just this morning as I was
getting ready to leave, Watson tore 5 ornaments off of the tree - we
learned last year that he thinks that the glass ornaments are tennis
balls, so those were put up high this year. Last year we just put a
baby gate around the tree, but this year I believe my parents are
trying to forgo the baby gate and just keep the bottom of the tree
bare and basset-proof. I guess we'll see how things go! I just had to
laugh at the stories just like ours about preventing christmas tree
disasters. I love that we're not the only ones who have a basset early
warning system on the tree..hillarious!
We send drool to those who need it.

Katie and Watson