[Dailydrool] Christmas Book

JW firefly at citlink.net
Mon Dec 1 12:35:49 PST 2008

I've got less than 30 of the "Paws of Mrs. Claus" books left!!  PLEASE order
for rescue!!  You can designate on the notes section of the paypal if you'd
like your "donation" to go to Daphneyland, AZ Basset Rescue or Montana
Basset Rescue.  I doubt if I will be able to afford another printing so
PLEASE if you want one order soon.  Once these are gone there are no more!!
You can go to:
http://pawsofmrsclaus.angelfire.com/

and order the book via paypal.
MANY MANY thanks to those of you who've ordered already.  I do hope you
enjoyed the book.  Your money will go to the rescues!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Janis and the Havasu Hounds