[Dailydrool] Christmas Fudge

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Mon Dec 1 13:04:30 PST 2008

Qw. Olive here again!

Chrissmuss is coming!  I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that if you want any of my fudge for the howlidays, you need to order it by December 15th.

Still the same price - $15 per pound, plus priority postage.

And this year, for a very short time, my new LIMITED EDITION:  Queen O's Candy Cane - white chocolate with peppermint and crushed peppermint sticks.  Only available until December 31st.

email the slave for information on our other 13 flavors.  All proceeds on the Chrissmuss fudge go to Ohio Basset Rescue.