[Dailydrool] Howliday Card List?

sparks_red at att.net sparks_red at att.net
Mon Dec 1 14:20:05 PST 2008

I had a question about the list.  I still have not received mine.
I signed up online for the short list and then did the email she sent.
Now I am wondering if we are on the list? I wrote Amanda but
haven't heard back yet.  I hope we are on it...if not I am going to have
a lot of leftover cards...yikes!    Is there a way to check?
We should be under either The Dog House Gang or Karen Metcalf

We are sending  buckets of drool to all that may need it.
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Nelly, Teeka, Gregor,
Cuddles and Bazzle (foster turned grandbaby drooler)