[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Mon Dec 29 16:37:32 PST 2008

Everyone on the mid-list and Heroes' list should have their cards by now, so we have placed our Winstanley Clan 2008 Howliday Card on the family web site. http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2008_Howliday_Cards/2008_Winstanley_Clan_Howliday_Card.html.

If we missed anyone, send us an e-mail and we'll send it out right away. And we still can send out extras if anyone is still interested. E-mail the snail mail address. Card #97 (nuff said), just got posted on http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2008_Howliday_Cards/2008_DD_Christmas_card_exchange_3.html , with more cards tonight, including a seven pack of cards from WI. The fourth and final page of our Howliday Card display is coming soon.

Drool to all in need, with best wishes & happy new year for all of our Daily Drool family. Droolers are the best!

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2008_Howliday_Cards/2008_DD_Christmas_card_exchange.html