[Dailydrool] good dogs

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:24:15 PST 2008

You may or may not like this answer, but I gotta say, all dogs are good dogs.  There is no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad owner.

And on the Christmas tree issue - we had a 5 month old rescue from Basset Rescue of Florida last Christmas (Hannah Lee Dawg) and have a 6 month old rescue from the same Rescue this year (Peter Thomas Phillips).  How this happens, I do not know.  Last year we put a 4.5 ft tree on top of a table by the front window - it almost reached the ceiling and looked great from indoors and out.  So we did it again this year!  Maybe if there are no new babies in the house next year we will try a tree on the floor once again!
Ginny/Mom to Sir Charles, Duffy, Rudy, Hannah Lee Dawg and Peter Thomas Phillips, also author of DOGKU!!!!!