[Dailydrool] Pawcasso Blossom's Art Work

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 17:00:50 PST 2008

Well today in the mail Abraham and Owen received the MOST BEAUTIFUL
Channukah Stockings...yup....Channukah Stockings!!!..They are a rich cobalt blue
quilted stocking adorned with a Menorah, A Star of David and their names.   The
adornments are done in a silver sparkle with the Star of David in  white.  Last
year Pawcasso made me custom Channukah Balls also in a cobalt  blue for the
boys which I love...I believe I  was her first Channukah  customer and if anyone
is interested in purchasing  either the ball or the  stocking and would like
to see them, please contact me off list and I will be  glad to send you a
picture of both.

Shelley, Owen and Abraham Ga-linkin
AOL.com.