[Dailydrool] ornymint and stawking deadline nearing

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:26:08 PST 2008

Aroooooo!

Jus wanna remind awl of yoo hoo mite be finking of pawchasing sum or owr one or a kind hand decorated ornymints and stawkings that the dealine is nearing.  last day to order them is  Wed. December 10.  Mom needs enuff time to decorate and get them maled in time.  We got wots of orders today so pweeze consider helping owt aunty Leslie, da one woman operator of Montana basset rescue, keep those hounds warm and pawchase owr creashuns.  They are abowt softball size and shatterpwoof unless ya dwop em off da roof.  And the stawkings can be filled wif LOTS of tweets.  Fanks so much for doze of yoo hoo hab alreaddy bot sum.  we send owr best snooters.  Happy hollydaze to awl!  Jus email us offlist at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com.

Pw Pawcasso Blossom
and Annie Belle WC PS