[Dailydrool] We found some really great cards

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Dec 1 22:43:50 PST 2008

Bonjour, Miss Penny & Miss Polly woofin in from across the waves.

We have a few moments on the 'puter as da mum is dealing with the "good
dog" replies!  Thank you!  that keeps her out of our way for a while.
Keep them answers coming in.

We have no pawsonal interest but whilst da mum was surfin da web we came
across some really great cards for her collection.  They are by a
Canadian artist called Royal Plant and you can see them on
www.houndtracks.etsy <http://www.houndtracks.etsy/> , so if anybody's
looking for unusual basset cards to send this year ....

We are going to the UK for Christmas but we will be back home in France
to see the New Year in.  We have done soooo much travelling this year
<sigh>  and we just learnt (shhhhh) dat da mum is abandoning us in March
to go to Crufts.  Harrumphhh!

Hugs and lurps to all
Misses P& P